Breakfast & Dining In
Breakfast is a leisurely affair freshly cooked to order at Creag House. It is served in the Dining Hall on a large farmhouse table, with a view you will never tire of!
Breakfast is served from 8.00am till 9.00am We offer:
- A selection of fruit juices
- Croissants and homemade bread
- A selection of cereals
- Fresh fruit, greek yoghurt, and honey
- Full Scottish breakfast: eggs from our own chickens, chunky sausage, dry-cured bacon, Stornoway black pudding, mushrooms & tomatoes
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs
- Stornoway black pudding with poached eggs
- As much toast, coffee and tea as you like!
Tea and Cake
Each afternoon, tea and cake is provided from 4.30 until 6pm in the dining room. Just help yourself!
Creag House supper
From the beginning of November until the end of February when the days are short and the weather tends to be a tad wild we can supply a simple supper should you wish to stay in. This consists of a delicious Skye pie, chunky chips and salad followed by dessert. You are welcome to bring a bottle to have with your meal. Please email for details and please note that this must be booked in advance.